Re: [OM] How much lens play in IS-3DLX

Subject: Re: [OM] How much lens play in IS-3DLX
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:21:07 -0700
Gary;

My IS-3 lens barrel has play as well.  I bought it used and the play alarmed
me.  I almost sent it back.  But first, I checked a new one and found play in it
as well, so I kept mine.  It works great.  I did notice that if you focus and
then force the barrel, the focus does change, especially toward the 180 end.
But this is OK too, cause you're not gonna be pushing the barrel this way and
that while photo'ing.

george