Re: [OM] Ideal OM-1 Reissue? (was OM-5)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ideal OM-1 Reissue? (was OM-5)
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 17:55:05 -0400

> Olympus could also issue a commemorative version of the OM-1 with a
chrome  body at a reasonably high price for snob appeal.

> Any comments?
Chrome looks cool, especialy on the OM-1, OM-2. Sadly Olympus never
produced a real "chrome" version of the OM-4Ti, with all the fittings in
chrome instead of black (exept plastic parts).
Never understand why I should pay more for an inverior black coating
compared to the longer lasting chrome, but I have to admit, that cameras
in black look smaller.>>>>

What would REALLY look cool is a real titanium body. Seen a Leica M6 in
titanium? Looks great...

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com