Re: [OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Petition
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:22:51 EDT
Hi C.H.:

> You have forgot to mention the 135/4.5 macro, which is an excellent macro,
>  with resolution even higher than my 135/2.8 at infinity.

A few people have been waiting for me to test my 135 f/4.5, at infinity,
against a 135 f/3.5 (or f/2.8 if I could borrow one).  Looks like you answered
this question for all of us.  I had some barely acceptable results with the
f/4.5 at infinity many years ago and never attempted infinity focus with the
135 mm f/4.5 thereafter.  Looks like I might have just had a case of camera
shake.  I was standing in a bog at the time, I seem to recall.  They bounce
like a trampoline.

Gary Reee
Las Vegas, NV