Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 02:53:25 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/98 10:05:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< My sentiments exactly. Not only would a new 35mm Hassy have to use
 Zeiss lenses, they'd have to license the Y/C mount. This really makes
 little economic sense for Kyocera, unless they succeeded in convincing
 Hasselblad to lend their name to a Contax twin which may appeal to
 some 'blad owners who have an overdeveloped sense of brand loyalty. >>

Hi All,
I know absolutely nothing about MF or Hasselblad, although I did hold one
once.
Question - Would it be possible for Hassy to build a 35 mm body to use
existing Hassy / Zeiss lens?
Could they build a back that would fit (like a Polaroid Back) to their
existing line?
Just wondering.
BW