[OM] Control Pack's M.15V pin layout

Subject: [OM] Control Pack's M.15V pin layout
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:38:54 +0200
Hi everybody!
Last Sunday I've got a NiCd Control Pack 2 for my Motor Drive 2. It's
unfortunatelly spoiled (I've got it for free), so I've decided to
replace the NiCd batteries by NiMh Akkus, according to the Lee Hawkin's
Camera Repair FAQ (BTW: great stuff!). I have only one problem: I don't
have the original charger, nor I know the power contact's pin layout.
I'm going to make a hand-made adapter, but of course I need to know
which pins to connect where. Does anybody have the description of these
6 pins? Could you mail it to me?
Thanx in advance and regards,
Artur Ch.