Re: [OM] How much lens play in IS-3DLX

Subject: Re: [OM] How much lens play in IS-3DLX
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:54:14 -0400
There is play in the IS-3 lens tube but it should not produce a clunk when you
pull it back & forth.  If there is some play and it zooms properly without
hanging
up, then it is normal.
if there's play with zoom hesitation (or slowing down) then it could have broken
rollers or a bad zoom motor..

John