Re: [OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Petition
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:20:45 -0700
Question: According to my OM System handbook, the 135 F/4.5 is "designed for use
with the bellows and auto-tube".  I assumed that the 135 (and 80 and 38 and 20)
were pure macro lenses and whould not focus to infinity.  Apparently this is not
the case. Question is what about the other 3 macros? Can they go to infin too?
How is it done, I mean with or without bellows?

george

PS: I just tried with my 80 that I just received (Used, mint, MC) to focus to
infin with and without the auto-tube and no can do.