[OM] OM for sale

Subject: [OM] OM for sale
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:18:14 -0500
Here is my list again with still further reduced prices.
  Sorry I can't go lower on the 4/28-48 because I paid too much for it
(still warrantied from Nat. Camera Exch. Minnesota).  It's in excellent
condition.

I may also be interested in trading all or part for an Ex++ 4.5/300 with
case or an Ex+ Tamron 2.8/300 with case (newer, or older "greenish
anniversary" version).

STILL  F O R  S A L E (reduced prices):

Item:                                                           Price

Zuiko 2.8/180 mm Ex+ w/ OM hard case & caps, Ex+                475

Zuiko 4.0/28-48mm w/OM lens hood, original box & caps, Ex++     345

Zuiko 2.0/40mm w/ caps Ex+                                      295
(SOLD??)

Tamron Adaptall 2 2.5/28mm w/ hard case, hood, caps &
original box, with OM Tamron adapter    Ex+                     65

Varimagni Angle Finder w/ OM case (in original box), LN         SOLD

Book: Shipman "How to select Olympus..." 1989                   SOLD

OM HAMA M42 (Pentax) adapter (with optical elements)            15

PACKAGE Price for all remaining OM Items:                       $1100

Other non-OM items:

Older 70's Canon camera system book, hardcover                  15

Large German-made RIMOWA aluminum photo suitcase w/dividers     95

All items plus appropriate shipping cost.

contact me directly at: Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx
or 802-660-4080
Jan