[OM] Equipment List for sale

Subject: [OM] Equipment List for sale
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:13:18 -0400
I'm sorry if this is a repost, but I received a note from someone who received
the message that it arrived empty.  So, I'll trying to repost it.  Sorry.

Cameras:
OM 1
OM 2   black body
OM2N

Lenses:
Zuiko 50mm Macro F3.5 in case
Zuiko 75-150mm F4 in black lens bag
Zuiko 200mm F4 in case
Tamron-SP 500mm F8 in case with 4 filters  MIrror  Model #55B (book inc.)
Tamron-SP 2X tele converter specifically made for 500mm lens above
Vivitar Series I  90mm Macro  with 1:1 adaptor   in case

Accessories
1  Cordova Brown Camera semi-soft case
1  Olympus Winder 1 with control grip and booklet
1  T20 Flash with cover & box. with Booklet  I've never used the 20's it was
something of an experiment for me that didn't work out.  I've a second one
that
for some reason doesn't charge.. I didn't know it until I was testing
everything.  It is probably something very simple as it has simply NEVER been
USED..  No batteries were left in it, or anything, either.

1  Olympus Bounce Grip and frame , with booklet
1  Olympus TTL Auto Multi Connector (Flash)
1  Olympus T-31 Flash Zoom attachment (with book)& filters with booklets
Accessory shoe for Flash use off of the shoe on OM 2N ( Type 3 in Type2 box.
Various manuals  and 2 repair books for OM1 and OM2.

The OM2 and OM2N cameras were professionally overhauled in March of 1991 not
for any reason except I thought it was about time, and haven't had more than 2
rolls of film through them since.  Since I got my OM4 T in 1985 (?) I haven't
used anything else, but carried the others on trips as backup cameras.

I am a professional photographer, so the camera bodies aren't in MINT
condition
externally.  These were all used (at least until I bought the OM4 T).  They
have no gouges or dents, just rubbed spots or slight chips in the paint.  All
the lenses have been kept in a dry closet and also work fine. These were
always
packed in photo backpacks and have never been dropped or wet. Believe me I've
seen lots of others lose theirs that way.

I haven't put prices on any of them, but I would probably check with someone
like the "olympus guy" and ask 100r so less than he sells for on his site.
Negotiable, of course, and dependent upon verification by the purchaser of the
state of the camera or lens.

Thanks,

Kerry Dressler

        Kerry Dressler                        Email:  bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Bio-Photo Services, Inc.                http://www.bio-photo.com
        21305 NW 86th Ave                       TEL:   (352)466-4215
        Micanopy, FL 32667             FAX:  (352)466-3151