Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:57:44 +0530
HiBW!!
Your test for checking the eye one favours is brilliant. It relly works. Thanks.

BUT the objective of starting this issue of a DESIGN failure or ensuring that
the
features important to the user are insured. Think about outstanding designs like
ROLLEI 3003/ 35mm camera or the HASSELBLAD as popular DESIGNS. For that matter
the
OLYMPUS 'OM' series too.

By the way in our HINDUISM the word 'OM' pronounced OHMM stands for the 'GOD of
all GODS'. This is very spiritual and important to all HINDUS. And in that
respect
my OM-4T is too.

Suggest all CAMERA DESIGNERS seriously consider ERGONOMICS in their DESIGNS,
especially a place to plant our nose and eye with flexibility and rigidity.

Keep on the thread.
Sunil Manga.