[OM] OM 4 for Sale, and other Olympus Mount Goods.

Subject: [OM] OM 4 for Sale, and other Olympus Mount Goods.
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:06:13 -0600
I have the following for sale:

OM-4 Excellent Shape, but the normal paint flaking off deal w/50 1.8  Comes
with book. This is a great camera. Has the flash/drain mod and red flash
led.  $400.00
Zuiko 135mm F3.5 in excellent or better shape     $50.00
Sigma 80-200 Zoom Very sharp. Near Mint $75.00
Spiratone 20mm F2.8 Very sharp. Near Mint $100.00
Vivitar Series 1. 35-85 F2.8 Constant Aperture Monster Lens with very few
and very minor marks on the outside, but perfect glass. $150.00
Two T20 flashes. both missing calculator panels, but both work fine. $20.00
each.

Buyer gets to pay postage Priority Mail, insured. Items are at least as
described, and usually better. If you require a picture of the item it will
take a day or two, but can be done. All lenses are OM mount and have good
clean and clear glass with no marks or other nasty stuff.

Regards,

Bryant

ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx