Re: [OM] Need a lens !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a lens !!!
From: "John Gardner" <vu49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:20:14 +0100
Hi Snowy

I agree with Omer the Greek. You'll regret not taking the right lenses with
you - I couldn't even contemplate going out with only one lens, unless of
course it was the new Olympus comemerative 20-600 f/2.8 zoom :)

I've been to the Middle East and not had any bother about keeping gear
safe, in any case you should have it all insured. Take your normal
allocation of lenses and enjoy yourself. You'll also need lots of lovely
Fuji Velvia too.

Regards

John.

----------
> From: The Whites <white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [OM] Need a lens !!!
> Date: 25 June 1998 5:04 am
>
> Hello fellow OLY people!!
>
>     I am going a trip to the middle east soon and have been informed that
> security of personal belongings is a problem. I had planned to bring as
much
> of my OM gear as possible, but I think that would be inadvisable.  To get
> the point, I am looking for a 35-70 or 35-105 lens (or something similar)
so