Re: [OM] My trip to Europe

Subject: Re: [OM] My trip to Europe
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:29:17 +0200
David Irisarri Vila wrote:

> I would  like to know what type
> of film will you take, to shoot at many type of sites.
> I  would  like  to take a good  film  with  good  resolution  like
> Fuji  Velvia  50, but  I  would  like to use sometimes my flash (I
> have  heard  that  Velvia  can´t  reproduce good results with skin
> tones at night with flash). I would like superb quality but I have
> to take negative films because of my friends cannot afford  making
> copies from slides. What would you do in my situation?

There are some alternatives:

If you take slides you should consider the AGFA RSX 50 too.
You could do a mid film change to choose always the right film.

For prints, your labatory could make some with ordinary reversal paper
or you could order the better AGFA DigiPrints (not much more expensiv
than copies from print film).
There are the posibility to make internegatives for prints (complicated,
expensiv).
You may use print film and copy it to unmasked negativ film to get
slides (motion picture system, expensiv, complicated).

If you are normaly take slides, stay with them, they are cheaper and of
better quality than any print.

Richard