Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?

Subject: Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:21:48 +0000
Thanks for trying Ian.  As coincidence would have it I tried ringing
them from here also and the phone just rang out.  I think they may no
longer exist.  I surmise they must have been a small outfit otherwise
their product would likely have been pushed more and would be
more widely known and available.  It is a pity, as a cleaning method
that does not involve a rubbing action would be the safest and best
way of cleaning a lens.

Giles Stewart

> From:          "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> "Giles"
> asked:
> > I have read in a news group that the 'best' lens cleaner is a
> > colloidion one called Opticlean.  Does anyone have any experiences
> > with this magical stuff?
> BIG snip
> > Anyone in the UK care to give them a ring and find out where it can be
> > obtained and the price?
snip