Re: [OM]80 macro & theRain Forest

Subject: Re: [OM]80 macro & theRain Forest
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:09:07 -0700
Gary et al;

This is a great new thread. Love it.  Now, I'd like to ask something related
about
macro of you and the group.

? is:  what are the relative merits of the 'old' style 80 macro vs the 'new'
style.
(Assume the old one is MC.) I'd sure appreciate hearing from anyone who has used
both, or just has knowledge of this.  And, Gary, can you expound on what it is
you
think makes the Zuiko 80 so unique? (And do you mean old, new or both?)

THANKS

george