Re: [OM] Tripods in the Rain Forest/ Eye Dominance

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripods in the Rain Forest/ Eye Dominance
From: "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:56:30 +0100
 Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
entertained us with a description of a 3 year effort to photograph a
small flower, and then said:

> but the rest of you who haven't encountered
> problems yet, may soon do so!  So much for me shortening my posts..

 Kerry,

Please, please, don't shorten your posts.  This is all fascinating
and inspiring stuff.  Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Yes, I'm starting to have problems, going long sighted.  I'm right
handed, right eye dominant, but always have to use a telephone to my
*left* ear!

--

Ian  <IMS>
                  OM Tyro - please point my lens in the right direction.