[OM] Re: Digital Prints from Agfa?

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Prints from Agfa?
From: "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:21:49 -0700
Several days ago Richard S. in a post referred to a print service available
from Agfa that seemed to be saying that Agfa can make digital prints from
slides. Is this service available only in Europe or is it also available in
the USA?
Has anyone on this list come across this service ( by Agfa or others) in
this country? I would be delighted to have a way of having good quality
prints made from slides - at a reasonable cost, of course! If this service
is indeed available I would happily abandon print film and return to
positives, taken, needless to say, with my vast collection of OM cameras and
lenses...(:>)