Re: [OM]80 macro & theRain Forest

Subject: Re: [OM]80 macro & theRain Forest
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 10:27:12 -0700
John

My old style 80 mac has 'MC' on the barrel too.  Have you used the newer 80
also?  Are you enthused with the optics of your old one?  I'lll be doing slide
copying and interneg making with mine as well as 'artsy?' macro work.  Can you
briefly describe ways of addressing contrast control in copying?

thanks

george

PS I've recently come to own 2 slide copiers.  Anyone interested in buying one
of 'em?