Re: [OM] Om3Ti - value?

Subject: Re: [OM] Om3Ti - value?
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:16:05 +0200
David Brown wrote:

> I have an offer for an OM3Ti in immaculate condition, boxed, hardly used,
> as new, etc., etc.
>
> My problem is that they are so rarely advertised used I don't have much
> idea what it is worth.  I would be grateful if anyone could advise me on
> what is a good price for this camera - value from both sides of the "pond"
> would be much appreciated!
[...]

Hi David,

sorry, all I can offer are 2 prices (your mails subject was
'OM3Ti-value', and who could answer that? :-)) from this side of the
channel (rather than pond): one was a OM-3 in fair condition and was
advertised for DM1200 (UKP400), the other one was an OM-3Ti for DM1700
(UKP570). BTW, these were the only two I've seen used in a shop in the
last year or so; you're right, they are rare beasts indeed.
Hope this helps,

Soenke, Hamburg