Re: [OM] Romney Repair manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] Romney Repair manuals
From: "Doug Nowlin" <wa5ohb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 15:59:07 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 27, 1998 9:00 AM
Subject: [OM] Romney Repair manuals

> I did a search on the Internet and
>came up with a large number of sites referring to the fellow who wrote
>them, Ed
>Romney.  I didn't really know how well known and regarded he is.  He has
his
>own site at:   <http://www.edromney.com/>http://www.edromney.com   but I
>couldn't get the server to answer when I tried it.
>
>I finally got in, and he has a very interesting site.  He no longer sells
the
>individual books for the OM series (sorry).

I did find a listing for these books on his page. You could also get these
OM manuals on fiche from Infotech in Colorado. They are cheaper, and
probably the same book in this case. However, you need a fiche reader. A
little looking will usually pick one up for peanuts. I bought two for about
$10 each.

Doug