Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 10:14:19 -0400
>>Giles, that´s Mr Doom personal opinon. Don´t he fear Zeiss abadoning
35mm for the MF Hasselblads. ;-)

If Olympus has the intention to quit 35mm, why do they still produce
lenses bodys and accessories? Maybe they just have a very very big stock
since the 80´s. ;-)

If someone thinks Olympus has not enough prestige or gimicks, he may
sell his stuff to the list and change to N*k*n, which started as the
camera for the people who could not afford an Leica or Contax. ;-)
The discusion starts to annoy.

Personal opinion? So is everything else expressed on this thread. That Oly
will make stuff for 'Blad is mere rumour and conjecture at this point. So
is the OM5, and half the other posts to the list.

I've sold plenty of stuff to the list. I will continue to use Oly where it
makes sense, and other things where it doesn't. Including Nikon, Contax,
Leica-M, Hexar, Rollei TLR, Mamiya TLR, RB67, and 7.

And I will contine to 'annoy'. Don't like what I've got to say? Use the
delete button, guy...

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com