Re:[OM] Opticlean Address

Subject: Re:[OM] Opticlean Address
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:44:06 -0400
Giles, and others who are interested in Opticlean,

I have found Opticlean listed in the ad by MX2 The Camera Food Company in UK
in the May, 98 issue of Photo Techniques (It is a UK magazine, but my local
newspaper and magazine store had a copy; this is a great neighborhood for
the cameras and the paper/magazines!).  The Opticlean lens fluid Starter
Pack 3ml is UKP7.95 and the Opticlean lens fluid Professional Pack 6ml is
UKP10.95.

I would say that Opticlean is an expensive stuff.

The store's phone number 01481 43024 (Fax 01481 47288).  Their mailing
address is MX2, St. Clair Hill, St. Sampson, Guerney, GY2 4DS.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/