Re: [OM] I'm back, a quick trip report...

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, a quick trip report...
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:28:09 -0400
>>I also used the spot metering a lot more, often taking several minutes on
a scene getting the feel for the ranges in it (often too wide to capture).
Out of five rolls of Reala and Royal Gold done at London Drugs 1 hour,
about half of them in each roll went back for reprinting. >>

Don't you hate that???

That's why I try to stick to chrome except for the ubiquitous family shots.
Nothing worse than carefully metering that sunset, only to have the minilab
operater give you high noon!

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com