[OM] Vivitar Series 1 Lenses

Subject: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 Lenses
From: "The Whites" <white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:01:29 -0700
Hi again all,

   Turns out my home owners insurance covers all my camera equipment no matter
where I lose it, so I guess I can lug all I want to the Middle East with me.
Problem now is, I need another lens. The only lens I have greater than 50mm is
an old Vivitar 75-300/4.5-5.6 Macro which has held up well over the last 15
years, but is terribly soft over 150mm or so. I have been shopping around and
am torn between a few options (money is a factor).

Zuiko 65-200/4
Viv Series 1 70-210/3.5
Zuiko 200/4

   While I would like a zoom, I really want a little more sharpness at around
200mm than I have now. Are any of these lenses (especially the zooms)
commendable, or should I search some more?
   Any help is appreciated.

david