[OM] FS:24MM Zuiko Shift Lens in Australia

Subject: [OM] FS:24MM Zuiko Shift Lens in Australia
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 02:12:23 -0400
Hi Zuikophiles

In order to raise funds towards color darkroom gear, I am offering my
24MM Zuiko Shift lens for sale - $750 (Australian dollars) plus shipping
and insurance.

There are scratch marks on the front element and I would advise anyone
who is interested in this lens to arrange a first hand test for
themselves.

I know this is impractical for non-Australian residents but I think a
prospective buyer would need to to assess the performance of this lens
first hand before making a decision.

Please contact me by private e-mail if interested

Regards
Stephen Chung
Melbourne,
Australia