[OM] Scotland

Subject: [OM] Scotland
From: Jim Loudon <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:52:50 -0400
Hello All.

I'll be spending a few days in Scotland next month
(August) and am seeking suggestions for the proverbial
"not to be missed" locations, and comments on my
tentative itinerary, which has me driving north out of
Crewe to spend some time in and around Kilmarnock (I'd
like to visit Loudon Hill and Loudoun Castle, which I
understand has been turned into a theme park of sorts),
then heading up to Inverrary, over to Stirling and
wrapping things up at Edinburgh.

Vancouver Island will have to wait 'til next year, Shawn :-(

I'll be travelling with my mother and 11 year old son,
and my trusty OM-2 with 21, 35 and 100mm lenses.

Due to the low Oly content, replies are probably better
handled via email.

Thanks in advance,

jim