[OM] Olympus T20 flash for sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus T20 flash for sale
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:25:39 -0700
I have an Olympus T20 flash for sale that I would like to offer to the list
first. Comes with the Olympus Pouch and the Instruction Book. Functionally
and electrically it works perfect with no corrosion. Cosmetic condition is
excellent, with only a few minor scuffs, overall appearance is excellent.
Price is $40 including insured shipping anywhere in the USA. If nterested
please e-mail me off line at j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx . If I don't receive any
Thanks for your nterest.

Regards,
John Austin