Re: [OM] [Q]:DC/ED Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] [Q]:DC/ED Zuiko
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:54:20 -0800
Joakim Svensson wrote:

>Does anyone out there have any information about
>these cameras.
>
>35 DC Zuiko 40/1,7
>and
>35 ED Zuiko 38/2,8
>
>Just a little curious

Yes, I do. What is it you want to know?

A propos OLY's wonderful rangefinders, yesterday one 35RC was
auctioned off on eBay for US$78+shipping, and another 35RC is
making its way up (right now -- at $55, concludes later today).
I mean, the 35RC -- fully manual or shutter priority, bright
full-info. viewfinder, all-metal construction, very compact
size, sharp 42mm F2.8 E.Zuiko lens, self-timer, hot shoe, CdS
meter, takes screw-on filters, etc.

For those Olympians/Zuiks craving one of these little marvels
but having no time and/or stomach for that "internet sweatshop"
which is eBay: I have a couple of spare 35RC's for sale, very
nice and fully operational. Pls feel free to contact me off
the list for details.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA