Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:43:16 -0500
>>  the Suburban was covered with thousands of
>> small yellowish-green bugs.
>
>Hate to see it in a bad year!!<snip>

In a bad year you can't find the vehicle because a) it's buried under the
bugs or b) they have carted it off.

The "Boundary Waters" is also known for wicked bugs.  Unfortunately there
isn't much a person can do about them other than visit during the winter.

Anybody have thoughts on black fly repellent?  I believe we can transform
this series of posts into something useful.  Mosquitos are easy, black flies
are tough.

Ken N.