Re: [OM] Shipman FS (NOT on eBay)

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipman FS (NOT on eBay)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:28:19 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

I have one copy of Carl Shipman's "How to Select & Use Olympus SLR
Cameras" 1987 ed. available for sale. It covers the following:
OM-1N, OM-2S, OM-3, OM-4, OM-4T, OM-77, and OM-PC. IMHO, if one
is to own only one single edition of Shipman on OLY's, this one
would be MY choice, as it documents almost all the major entries
of OLY's all too brief forray into the area of 35mm full-frame SLR's.

The book is in EXC++ condition, and is offered on a FCFS basis.
I'll accept for it a paltry US$24, including shipping anywhere in
the US. An added benefit: the lucky buyer won't have to toil in the
Byzantine, labyrinthine vineyards of eBay, or pay the confiscatory
prices OM literary treasures seem to fetch there on a regular basis.

Pls watch this space for several other highly desirable and hard to
find OM goodies -- to be unveiled very soon.

Cheers,