Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:52:36 -0800
Ken "le grand chef de la cuisine michiganoise" Norton wrote:

[huge snip]
>Oh, welcome to the list, Kerry. [...] There's a bunch of terrific people
>out there, but ya gotta watch them. [...] Denton dabbles in various
>religions and has joined the Church of Contax...

...aka Die Zeisskirche. Oh, and btw -- I hear Denton now prefers to be
called: Herr Taylor. :-)

>Gary is the ultimate Ballerina of Prose and will suprise you with a wit
>and wisdom not usually found in techy forums such as this.

I totally agree -- Gary Reese is a great addition to the OLY list.

>There are many wonderful people here and I think this is one of the finest
>lists on the internet. [...] the forgiveness level is quite high.

Aah, but some of us are saving penny to penny to buy our first Leica's.
Thereafter, we'll be fully licensed to get as mean, nasty, and obnoxious
as the esteemed members of the Leica list. Sadly, Leica gear seems to
appreciate much faster than my bank account, so I guess I am doomed to
be nice... shucks!!!

P.S. Ken, welcome back. You were missed. Now ramble on! :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx