Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 06:20:05 -0400
>>Aah, but some of us are saving penny to penny to buy our first Leica's.
Thereafter, we'll be fully licensed to get as mean, nasty, and obnoxious
as the esteemed members of the Leica list. Sadly, Leica gear seems to
appreciate much faster than my bank account, so I guess I am doomed to
be nice... shucks!!!>>

There seems to be a nice supply of used M6s around. Going price around
$1400. Not much more than a new 3Ti! They probably will never get cheaper,
and will probably prove to be a good long-term investment, as most Leica
(and Oly!) gear has.

Currently, the main argument on the LUG is between those who bemoan the
fact that some people own Leicas who shouldn't (that is, can afford them
without pain and agony) and those who should (started out with some
screw-thread Leica thrity years ago that they saved five years for). It's
pretty bad...

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com