Re: Re [OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: Re: Re [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:04:11 EDT
ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 >>Tried this with my OM4 (which has the OM4Ti circuitry, BTW), and, no, my
 >>readings before and after exposure are exactly the same, just below (one
 >>dot) on 1/30 s on F2 with the 90 mm macro. I even performed it twice, same
 ><result.
 >I reached the end of my Velvia roll yesterday trying CH's test so I
 reloaded
 >with Sensia II and ran yours at 1/30th sec..  Sure enough, NO change @ 1/30
 >sec.  BUT, at 1/4 sec & 1/2 sec. YEP = + 2/3rd stop.  This is 2/3 stop
 >difference from my test yesterday with the Velvia = + 1 1/3rd stop, but
 still
 >shows nearly the same results as C.H.Ling.  It would be interesting if you
 can
 >run your test again at 1/4,& 1/2 sec.
 >It is starting to appear that our beloved Olympus OTF metering system is
 not
 >so hot after all, at least with Velvia.  One and 1/3rd stops overexposure
 is
 >not acceptable at 1/4 sec.  I agree with CH LIng, this should not be!
 >BW

 Ulf Wrote:
 Tried again at 1/4 and 1/2, same result, memory lock exposure is exactly
 where it should be, 1/4 and 1/2 second.
 My OM4Ti is back from service, I'll try with Velvia in that one later.
 Ulf Westerberg >>

Thanks Ulf,
It looks like C.H. & I have a problem with our 4T & 4Ti's.  Any one else want
to try this test?
BW