Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, rested, and ready to ramble!
From: "Andrew Wiese" <aw_oly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 00:53:27 PDT
I was at Milford Sound, New Zealand, around Easter, trying to keep my
OM1 from falling out of the kayak, while shooting amazing cliffs, peaks,
and water.  As soon as you hit the shore, anyone wearing dark
(blue/black) colours was immediately swarmed by sandflies, which bite,
but don't itch until scratched or rubbed by clothing, and then last for
days. The rest of us weren't quite so bothered, and some repellent on
the skin and hair as well mad the experience more bearable.

Cheers

Andy