Re: [OM] Kiron zoom lense

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron zoom lense
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 08:19:21 -0500
John,
In the July 98 issue of Rangefinder magazine there is a review of the
Olympus 2000.
In it he [Tom Fuller ] refers to the 50MM "standard issue of the past" as a
"PAPER WEIGHT"!  I think the only paper it will weigh down is your field
guide or note book as you get out some more film to shoot with this fine
lens. [provided that it is in good condition].

I know this does not address your question but you do have a good lens
there.  I have been shooting with my "paper weight" for over 20 years.

Beware of the professional opinion.

Regards,
Charlie