Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 15:57:26 +0200
Hi C.H.Ling (and others)

Did the same test as I did with Sensia II on the OM4 with the OM4Ti and
Velvia (memory lock at auto, 1/4 and 1/2 second)

At 1/4 the reading came out slightly over 1/2 (???).

At 1/2 the memoryreading was slightly over 1 second (more ???).

It seems the memoryreading is +2/3 than the reading before exposure. This is
very different comparing to Sensia II when the memoryreadings were exactly
the same as before exposure.

For the record: My OM4 is one of the very first made (ca 1983) and got a
fresh circuit a la OM4Ti in 1994. My OM4Ti was bought new in 1995.

I can't recall having any overexposures (other than when I've goofed) on
either Velvia, Sensia100 or Elite100 which are the films I've used with
these cameras. I do use a lot of compensating, I can't really tell when and
how, it all depends on the situation, I've become so attached to these
cameras I can't really think in terms of anything else. I use them in auto
and manual, center or spotmetered, all of the alternatives.

Now I'm confused more than anything else. I think I'll go back to
photography.

Ulf Westerberg