Re: [OM] Fireworks?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks?
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 08:42:06 -0700
Brian, et al;

My short answer is to use B and bracket. For a better answer, I went to the
kodak web site
http://www.kodak.com
then went to the following pages:
-'taking great pictures'
-'picture taking tips for any situation'
-'fireworks'
-'exposures'
-'to take the picture'

Anyway, some good info there. I came away with a baseline of f/11 and bracket
aroud 1 or 2
seconds depending on what's happening in the sky.  This for the film I'm
planning to use:
the new Ek200.  F/# varies depending on the ASA.

Hope this helps, have fun and God Bless America!

(jingoistic) george