Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:32:59 +0800
Hi Kennedy,

Thank you very much for your time spend for the experiment, it is really
helpful. I think I have really got a bad 4Ti, I may try again with the OM
service center here to see if they can help. Even not, I think I can still
live with it and use spot mode at low light situation. And for OTF flash,
it is quite accurate.

Thanks again!
C.H.Ling