[OM] Kodak GPX?

Subject: [OM] Kodak GPX?
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 10:54:24 -0700
I've been asked to shoot a wedding in August, and need to make choices on
films to use. The wedding is in the evening (7:00pm), and the chapel is quite
dark with lots of wood and high ceilings, meaning direct flash will probably be
needed.

I was thinking of using my 4T with either 50/1.8 or 85/2 for most shots, with
either NPS/VPS/GPX film for outdoor shots, and a 400/800/1000 film for
indoors.
I may also take a roll or two with my Yashica TLR for formals, probably using
NPS/VPS or GPX.

I have a friend who uses GPX heavily and loves it. But I can't find anything
about this film from the Kodak website. It seems to be similar to VPS. Can
someone shed some light on this?

Since cost is a major factor on this one, I may substitute Reala for some
rolls.
What about PMZ 1000? Is it decent enough for 8x10 indoor wedding shots?

ps: Although I mainly use Fuji at the moment, it appears their pro films are
about $2/roll more than Kodak around here, so I'm leaning toward Kodak on
this one, but I've never used any Kodak pro films. (just Royal Gold/Ektar)