Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 10:00:46 +0100
Hi everyone.  Some time ago I posted the following list I gleaned
from a UK magazine, Photo Technique (credit where it's due).  Since
there has been some discussion in this thread about reciprocity
failure I thought it may be useful to post it again, especially for
any newcomers to the list. Entries like 05R show the recommended
filter for colour correction.   Sorry if it's wasting your bandwidth.

FILM
                 < 1 sec       1 sec       10 sec       100 sec

Ektachrome 64        nil      O5R +0.5         NR          NR
Ektachrome 100       nil      O5R +0.5         NR          NR
Kodachrome 64        nil      10R + 1          NR          NR

                 < 1 sec       1 sec       10 sec       60 sec
Kodachrome E100SW    nil        nil         nil        075y +0.33

                 < 1sec       4 sec        16 sec       64 sec
Velvia               nil     5M + 0.33    10M + 0.66       NR

                 < 16sec     34 sec       120 sec       480 sec
Provia               nil      + 0.5       2.5R + 1         NR

                 < 32 sec    64 sec       120 sec       480 sec
Astia                nil     + 0.33        + 0.5           NR

                 < 1 sec     1 sec        10 sec        60 sec
Agfa RSX50           nil      nil       05B + 0.66        + 1

                 < 1 sec     1 sec        10 sec        100 sec
Agfa Scala           nil      + 0.5        + 1            + 2

                 < 1 sec     1 sec        10 sec         35 sec
Ilford FP4 plus      nil      nil         + 1.66          +2.5

HTH

--
Ian  <IMS>
                  OM Tyro - please point my lens in the right direction.