Re: [OM] July 4th Accessory Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] July 4th Accessory Sale
From: JNVS44B@xxxxxxxxxxx (MR THOMAS N CURLEE)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:32:46, -0500
Gary:

You want a Leica so you can be baaaaad.

Do I have a deal for you!!!!  I'll sell you my M2 for only, say,
$5000.  This fine body comes, shall we say, 'pre aged', apparently by
someone who hung the strap on the bumper hitch of their truck and
drove down a rocky road. The black paint was carefully reapplied with
a 4" brush.  After you find out that you could have purchased a mint
M2 for much less you will be in the proper frame of mind to be really
Baaaad on the Leica list.  Am I a pal or what?  This will make me
feel much better about selling a IIId for $25 about 30 years ago.

Money orders or certified checks only please, and I'll even deliver.

Tom