Re: [OM] RE: 6 volt Power Packs

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: 6 volt Power Packs
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:50:43 -0400
Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> .........I'm in the process of blackmailing my
>electronically inclined 81 yo Father into making me a power pack.  All your
>info in indeed timely.

Hmmmmmmm......blackmail, eh???  One second thought, I won't go there <G>.

Well, while he's at it, one of the oddities I noticed in making my 6V Power
Pack is the polarity on the plug is backwards from what I'm used to.  By
this I mean all the other connectors I have are (+) on the internal part of
the plug and (-) on the outside.  The Oly's polarity was exactly opposite,
(-) on the inside and (+) on the outside.  Frank, does this agree with your
experiences?

I'm not all that electronically inclined; I just copy what the meter tells
me.  I don't even know if it makes a difference, but on the outside chance
it does, I'd rather not see your Dad make smoke with your valuable twin

John P