Re: RE:[OM]Suffering for your Art

Subject: Re: RE:[OM]Suffering for your Art
From: "Bill England" <england@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 18:11:37 -0700
:
: For those folks that have active allergies to Poison sumac and ivy, I
think
: there is a cream that you can put on before hand to protect you against
: it.. I guess each time you get it can be worse than the last time..  Bad
: stuff.
:

        Yes, it's called Ivy Block and it actually does work. You're not
bulletproof, mind you, but it will help with casual contact.

        That's what I like about Oly macro photography here in Idaho instead of
Missouri. No chiggers when you get prone on the grass. Just poison oak
instead of poison ivy.