Re: [OM] Touch-up paint?

Subject: Re: [OM] Touch-up paint?
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:21:17 +0200

Paul_Haigney@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I use plane old car body spray, matt or satin black.
> Just use masking tape over the bits you don't what to spray.
> satin finish is very close to the original OM finish.
> Rgds Paul

Brrr... this makes it worse than it already is. If you have forget it
when the camera was mint, you can now put some black tape over exposed
parts of the camera, clear tape for chrome bodys.
This will prevent further abrasion and will leave no traces if removed.
An other option would be marker pens, there paint can also be removed
with alcohol.  They don´t provide protection and some have an less
orginal tint.

I can only second Freds opinon

Richard