Re: [OM] Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...
From: Brice1021@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 08:40:11 EDT
Brian E. Robinson wrote:
<< What film is used the most by the members of this list? >>

Color print: Kodak Royal Gold.  My old favorite, Ektar 125, is no longer
available.  I've heard that Kodak updated Ektar and called it Royal Gold.
Anyone know if this was true or just a marketing tactic?

B&W: T-Max 100

Slide: Don't shoot too much slide these days but all the talk last week about
OM-4's and exposure memory got my curiosity up.  I'll have to get some of the
Fuji slide films and try them out.  (Don't worry, I won't start up that thread
again) :-).

Bill Rice
Illinois USA