Re: [OM] Don't mean to start/film

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't mean to start/film
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 08:46:13 -0800
On  7 Jul 98 at 2:40, WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Slides:  Velvia and E200 (former used to use Kodachrome 200)
I don't shoot enough slides to have a favourite (yet)

> Prints: Kirkland (don't laugh--with the superior sharpness and contrast
>       of the Zuikos it makes up for any deficiencies in the film)
Kirkland is Agfa, which I've had good results with - often very pleasing warm
tones, but the 400 has terrible grain. I use mostly Reala, Fuji 400, Royal Gold
100/400. Differences in printing quality far exceeds differences in films, I've
found. One lab managed to make Reala look really awful...

> B&W:  Pan F.
Pan F is sometimes tricky on high contrast subjects, but also a favourite of
mine.  I use mostly FP4 bulk rolled. (I still have a box full of old style
Ilford canisters)