[OM] Zuiko 2.0/250mm for sale

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 2.0/250mm for sale
From: Carsten Esch <carsten.esch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:05:06 +0100
Hello,

I just found out that I have access to an 2.0/250mm lens. I only had a
very short look on it and it looked at least like a '9' on a scale of
'10'.
I have not seen any used in the past and do not know what they are worth
on the surplus market. The requested price is around DM 4000,- (German
Marks - abt. 2250,- US$).
My wife will probably not allow me to buy it but if you are interested
please let me know. Also if you find that rather cheap (or worth the
money?) let me know. Maybe I can persuade my wife.... ;-)

Regards,

Carsten Esch -  OLYMPUS       Digital Imaging Support Group
                serviced by OLYMPUS  Software  Europe  GmbH

                Wendenstrasse 14-16, 20097 Hamburg, Germany
                Tel. + 800 67108300 (Toll Free)
                Tel. + (49) 40 23773 899
                Fax. + (49) 40 23773 644

                http://www.olympus-europa.com