Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 14:16:51 -0700
John Paulsen wrote:

> now, come on guys (and gals). it's not the equipment
> that makes the photograph is it?
>
> not everything there was shot with a canon...yes, i can
> say the name...wait until i update the site and include
> my new portrait shots...done with my oly gear. there is a hidden
> link somewhere on the site that was shot with a....polaroid (gasp!)
>
> cheez..those aren't the original borders on the photos either...
>
> instead of griping...let's see your site...
>
> john (in jest)

Griping?  I wasn't griping, just suggesting that we restrict OUR links
to OM users, that's what we're about.  As I said, you've got some nice
photos there, but your links indicate Canon. If we linked to every site
with nice photos ... I don't see why we should link to your site, that's
all I'm saying, unless you ID yourself as an Olympus user.  Try the
CANON  list.   Again, wasn't griping about quality.  And, if you do want
to see some of my work, go to the unofficial Olympus gallery.

george  :>)