Re: [OM] TTL Auto Connector 4

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Auto Connector 4
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 17:31:07 -0500
David, the connectors are gone. However we do have an alternative which I
believe is even better! OLY makes a "TTL shoe cord" that slides right into
the hotshoe 4 and eliminates the need to have to change from a shoe 4 to a
connector 4. They are $39, new in the box and $1 shipping. Lots of people
have now tried them and really like them They are 0.6m coiled cords. Thanks
for inquiring! Paul.