Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 23:47:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/98 6:24:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gma@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Hey, look.  I went to your site and saw nothing but Canon.  We're doing
 Olympus here.  I'm not in charge of our policy, or of welcoming people
 to the group. Especially if they contribute nothing but a demand that we
 put a link to their site on our list.  I don't see the keyword Olympus
 on your site. I do see the keyword Canon. What am I missing?  There are
 plenty of good photo sites out there. We can't link to all of them.

 Welcome to the group.  I just state (again) that I see no reason to link
 to a site extolling Canon plastic Eos 1 or the other eye-focus
 auto-everything look here's the picture what do I do now cameras. We're
 Olympus. Get Canon to put a link to your site. Until you have something
 about Olympus on it I say no way from here.
 But that's just my opinion.
 Bye

 george >>

Well said George,  I agree totally.  Now - go grab your 250mm f2, lay it in
your lap and have a cold beer.  Then think about how much fun it is to use the
spot meter and figure out the perfect exposure.  Then feel sorry for all those
intelligent people who have been suckered into all those expensive point &
shoot plastic pigs.
BW